-
Near Miami? Come help us raise money to clean cancer patients homes!
hi all 
I will be in Miami Thursday for our first gala event for cleaningforcancer.org.
Where: Fontainebleau in Miami Beach
When: Thursday, May 24th 7:30pm til 11:30pm
We will have an open bar, incredible 5 course meal, silent auction, tons of celebrities including our emcee Charles Kropke, Daniel Bouchet, Davone Bess, Melissa Burnos, Jimmy Moise, Njie Sabik, Nayeli Fanfan, Emilia Guzman, DJ Bre, The Dream Team, Joel J Black...guest speakers including me 
Tickets are $175 per person. We need to sell at least 20 more seats to make it profitable, please, if you are in south Florida, or know anyone that likes to attend fundraisers, this will be a BLAST, please get in touch with me, I would LOVE to see you there.
-
-
All the best with the gala event! I wish I could go, but I am really really far away from Miami.
-
-
thanks Marie
-
-
Unfortunately the owner of the organization, Nadege, was found unconscious this morning and rushed to the hospital....no word yet, we're cancelling the event
pray for her please.
-
-
THats terrible! I hope she gets well very soon!
-
-
Nadege called me last night from the hospital, apparently she has had a weak heart since born and she had heart failure. She is getting a pacemaker put in asap (may of been done last night). We will put the event on hold until she's feeling good and strong again. Thanks for the good thoughts
-
-
I hope all goes well for Nadage.
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules