Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Ameergr is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Sports Betting Affiliate Programs For Italy

    Hi,
    I'm looking to do some media buys and buy some Italian traffic up and then direct it to a sports betting affiliate program. Does Bet365 accept Italian traffic? What's a good sports betting affiliate program for Italy?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    James_W is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 76 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ameergr View Post
    Hi,
    I'm looking to do some media buys and buy some Italian traffic up and then direct it to a sports betting affiliate program. Does Bet365 accept Italian traffic? What's a good sports betting affiliate program for Italy?

    Thanks in advance
    Hi there,

    I hope you are well. Unfortunately, given the situation in Italy, I am unable to work in a proactive capacity with regard to any Italian traffic.

    I am also unable to really comment on it. I would be more than happy to advise you on other markets in a private setting.

    Thanks

    James

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •