Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    libertybell's Avatar
    libertybell is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Hilliard, OH
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default For membership...

    Can i have someone take a look at http://www.gamblersdestiny.com and advise me if i am on the track for becoming a member after the required time.


    I want to keep the number of replys to 5 people max, so as not to seem like i am trying to advertise(because i'm not).


    I just need some good input.


    Thanks,

    James

  2. #2
    Dominique's Avatar
    Dominique is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    The Boonies
    Posts
    4,777
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked 724 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    I like your site, it's crisp and individualistic.

    You can have as many people review your site as will volunteer to do it, that is not considered spamming. If you put up an affiliate link to a casino, that would be spamming.

  3. #3
    Talk Casinos's Avatar
    Talk Casinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Location
    Google, MSN, Yahoo Etc.
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Nice site James
    As far as being on track. you are right on k:

    Brad

  4. #4
    libertybell's Avatar
    libertybell is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Hilliard, OH
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Thank You...

    Thank you for the good word. I would eventually like to become a member, and I don't want to do things that won't get me accepted.


    James

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •