Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default Football betting site design critique

    Whenever I start a new site (or cluster of sites) that uses a new design I like to get some feedback from other affiliates regarding design, layout etc... Especially as most of the work is done by myself, so there's a strong chance I'll **** up somewhere

    So, in that spirit, here's my latest design - opinions are very welcome: http://www.footballbettingsites.org.uk/

    This is my first sport-specific site so I'm interested to know what people think about it.

    There are two main layouts on the site - the table layout used on the home page and the free bets page seen here: http://www.footballbettingsites.org....ball-bets.html

    And the review pages such as: http://www.footballbettingsites.org....rs/bet365.html

    Any good points, bad points, strange browser quirks that I may have missed?

  2. #2
    freebetking is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 163 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    i like the large font, very sporty, reminds me of the american football fonts...looks alright to me matey.
    Enter a fantasy realm of Wizarding wins and giant jackpots at WizardSpins.com, an online casino portal filled with the latest casino bonuses and free spins.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to freebetking For This Useful Post:

    baldidiot (4 September 2012)

  4. #3
    dr-lag's Avatar
    dr-lag is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Well, it's kinda simple. I think you should add some more things. Just an idea - you can add an EU/UK/US odds converter.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to dr-lag For This Useful Post:

    baldidiot (4 September 2012)

  6. #4
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hi baldidiot,

    I use firefox and it is working well for me. The site is easy to navigate and the links load pretty fast. The only thing that I find is missing would be some colour.

    All the best with your new site!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria F For This Useful Post:

    baldidiot (4 September 2012)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •