Fight back!
Hahaahaahhaha - hahahaha
Fight back!
Hahaahaahhaha - hahahaha
I am not sure where this took place, but my guess is that the guy likely lost his job over that, and if it was in the US he could easily face federal charges.
I agree though, the video had me laughing, but f that was my mailbox I wouldn't be happy about it.
Rick
Universal4
What the hell was in the bin that made him go ballistic like that?
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
I think he was just frustrated that the bin wouldn't empty....lol
I also noticed that he was careful to pick up and trash the mail that fell out of the mailbox as he so gingerly and carefully removed it from it's spot....
You think the homeowner sent the video to the credit card company? I can hear them now "Mr Banker, I promise, I never saw the bill".
I think that is the guy I want to see on the moving team, I mean you would trust him to be careful moving that plate glass mirror or expensive furniture wouldn't you?
Rick
Universal4
Renee (16 March 2016)
Wow angry guy ..tough day at the office i have days like that .. He didn't like the fact that the Paper and plastics were not separated ..lol
Haha haha i love these kind of guys!!!
"For Sluts you go to Pornhub, for Slots you come to us"
David
Wanna do business? Skype me: LSDave19
BestBettingCasinos | Top 10 online casinos | €10 Free bonuses | 50 Free Spins
One wonders why there was a CCTV camera pointing in his direction. I wonder if he did something else before that.
Renee (16 March 2016)
The video was an April Fool has an employee played his superiors , he filmed it before His house, which is therefore his dustbin and his mailbox . Then he has the video passed to her bosses and so Do as it come of a customer of the was very angry about the incident . Then he would set up office and to His luck the joke was well received by all
Ha! He made it look so smooth at first!