Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Site review

  1. #1
    kokane1892 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Site review

    Hello everyone.

    I have two websites:

    https://pechalbata.com and https://prognozite1x2.com


    Thoughts and advice on long term seo and getting it ranked for keywords is appreciated.

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,007
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,301 Times in 5,985 Posts

    Default

    On the pechalbata site you have a donate button for paypal, but being directly next to the betway add I think gives the wrong impression.

    I would consider changing that so that maybe they were not on the same line or row, although I am not a fan of "donate" in that manner in general.

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. #3
    LucasC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2022
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I'd say add more clear call to action buttons and also reduce size of the top banner. Best of luck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •