Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    rendog1967 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Hi just joined today

    I have a quick question I was hoping someone could answer. I was looking at creating a website that promotes no deposit bonuses only. My question is if i drive a lot of traffic to my site and get a good amount of sign ups, will I make money? I know normally this would be the case. I'm just thinking because I'm doing no deposits only that it won't.

  2. #2
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    You will make some money as long as you are getting gambling traffic. It might not make a great deal of money because most people who look for no deposit bonus offers generally don't want to play with their own money. But then again, you will also get the players who will test the casino games with the no deposit bonus, and if they like the games enough, then they might make a deposit from their own pocket.

  3. #3
    rendog1967 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the reply. I also wondered if for instance someone joins a bookmaker from my site. They place a no deposit £10 free bet do I gain or lose anything from that? Also let's say they win £150 then lose that on a bet do I get anything? I'm really new to this so apologies if these are silly questions.

  4. #4
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rendog1967 View Post
    I have a quick question I was hoping someone could answer. I was looking at creating a website that promotes no deposit bonuses only. My question is if i drive a lot of traffic to my site and get a good amount of sign ups, will I make money? I know normally this would be the case. I'm just thinking because I'm doing no deposits only that it won't.
    it's probably the most done to death keyword phrase as it targets easy sign ups, real players do not care about free no deposit bonuses as they are usually just a gimmick with restrictions, however to try and pull more experienced players than you need top notch content. answer to your question.. will you make money? perhaps some pocket change


  5. #5
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rendog1967 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I also wondered if for instance someone joins a bookmaker from my site. They place a no deposit £10 free bet do I gain or lose anything from that? Also let's say they win £150 then lose that on a bet do I get anything? I'm really new to this so apologies if these are silly questions.
    Affiliates receive commission payments when the player loses money from his own pocket. You will not gain or lose anything of a player takes a $10 no deposit bonus offer and loses it on a wager. If the player wins £150, then you get nothing, but if they lose £150 of their own money, then you do receive payment.

  6. #6
    rendog1967 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the replies again. I already have a blog about making money online. It receives a large amount of traffic daily. I was hoping to advertise no deposit bonuses. I was then hoping that some of the signups become regulars. Im hoping to sign up 50-100 people to betting sites daily using my links. In your opinion guys will i make some good income with these numbers?

  7. #7
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    It depends on the players. One whale will usually make you much more money than many small players combined. There are regular players. There are one time players. It really depends. Then you need to decide which commission structure you prefer. whether it be Revenue Share, CPA or Hybrid.

  8. #8
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    rendog1967

    The best way to look at it is, if the casino makes money from players you send then YOU will make money.

    If you only ever send bonus hunters that take the freebie and never deposit and never return to play with their own money, then you will not be successful.

    It doesn't really matter if it is one player or 400 players, if the casino is not making money then you will not make money.

    Although you may get "some" signups from traffic at a "money making" website, that is not really targeted gambling traffic., but may actually convert some players, but only extensive testing will prove one way or the other.

    Rick
    Universal4

  9. #9
    Miles_FTA's Avatar
    Miles_FTA is offline No longer with Fast Track
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,490
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 540 Times in 405 Posts

    Default

    Lots of competition on this front but players always seeking a freebie you may just battle to get enough numbers through the door as its purchasing players you need but good luck and shout if we can assist in anyway

  10. #10
    rendog1967 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks everyone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •