Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    newcustomeroffer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 604 Times in 475 Posts

    Default Debit Cards & Paypal

    Betting rather than affiliate question this. UK based.

    So I understand that I can't fund a betting account via paypal where a credit card is being used as the payment method - makes perfect sense following the credit card ban - however I'm increasingly seeing debit cards not being allowed either via paypal as per the image.



    I've seen this on at least 3 different accounts now. Anyone understand why, clearly debit cards as a payment method are good to go any other time but not via paypal it would seem?

    If this is increasingly prevalent then it can only be restricting deposits from UK punters to some degree.
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  2. #2
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Interesting this is happening ... definitely will follow this thread. Really can't see the logic on their part.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •