Hello,
Is anyone or has anyone worked with this company?
Jason Cooper marketing@3gadz.com
They contacted me and showed me a list of RS and CPA quite interesting and I would like to know if anyone works or has worked with them ..
Thanks.
Hello,
Is anyone or has anyone worked with this company?
Jason Cooper marketing@3gadz.com
They contacted me and showed me a list of RS and CPA quite interesting and I would like to know if anyone works or has worked with them ..
Thanks.
No.
I've received the generic approach 5 times from Jason Cooper in the last five months ... and replied twice asking for specific detail ..
Never received a human follow-up.
same here.. seems that that guy collecting email addresses..
their website is saiying everything about him(them)..
I got the spam as well
Hey guys, just saw this thread
efreebets - hey bro, I can hook you up with a bunch of references if you want.
Its a small industry, I am sure we have friends in common
TheGooner - hey dude I must have missed this email, sorry about that.
My skype is jason.3gadz lets talk pronto
NickyV - hi, I am not quite sure what you mean by collecting email addresses.
I am an affiliate manager I collect commissionscheck our new website, it was being revamped, its good to go now! (Can't post links, you can search 3G Adz in google)
grem - hit me on Skype jason.3gadz to talk some business.
Last edited by 3G Adz - Jason; 19 March 2014 at 7:59 am.
I would be more interested in exactly WHO gave you the emails and what you traded to get them.
Rick
Universal4
I sold myself in the slave markets in calcutta it was the only way to be assured of quality affiliates
But really my company has hundreds of thousands of affil emails, and we go after them eternally.
go after them eternally as in forever regardless if it is legitimate methods?
Having hundreds of thousand of email addresses does NOT give you permission to just spam them eternally.
Having hundreds of thousands of emails and mailing them a pomotional type email without prior contact or permission, is soliciting them without permission.
The definition of spam is sending unsolicited promotional emails, which is what you are doing.
Why should affiliates want to work with an affiliate program that thinks spam is ok?
Do your affiliate terms of service allow spam?
Rick
Universal4
MrBinaryAff (15 June 2015), thebookiesoffers (20 March 2014)
Been spammed by these idiots a number of times the past few months. Getting annoying now. They're even generating fake LinkedIn requests - seems they will go to any measures to try get leads or contacts.
You've just exposed yourself for what you are really. Any affiliate reading a post from you, as an employee of this company, like this one, will not deal with you at all. Hopefully this post will start to rank on Google - in fact, I found it on the first page of search results, so good luck to 3GAdz in the future as your keywords are being picked up nicely by Google on the GPWA!
They are really good at spamming, I get it to 3 different email addresses.. Wonder they need affiliates at all when the can direct market better?
AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
Statsfetch.com secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
Allmediamatter Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
Allfreechips - My 24 year old SEO casino site
webanalysissolutions (15 June 2015)
They've got a shitload of "employees". They're changing their names all the time. By far the most irritating spammers.
Last edited by Triple7; 14 June 2015 at 7:14 am.
Yes, that is right. They spam a lot. And still pushing to some kind of deal. But as I know, they appeared on some conference, LAC, or AAC last year.
Nejlepší Výherní hrací automaty online zdarma! - zahrajte si z pohodlí domova
Vyhraj.cz - nejlepší portál o casino bonusech v ČR
Vyhraj.sk - nejlepší portál o casino bonusech na Slovensku
Check the best casino bonuses and free spins every day!
Confira as melhores ofertas de bônus de rodadas grátis no Brasil.
Website is made by a 5 y.o., honestly. If you have revamped your website it should look to a modern style and.... you offer web design services with such a website?? That's a joke. Logo is pixelated, colour theme is awful, I don't want to continue.
All I can say, Jason, I believe you are not a bad guy! Pretty smart, but should use your knowledge a bit better and not just spam. Normal affiliates wont deal with you I believe![]()
My website: http://mrbinary.co.uk/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrBinaryAff
Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary
Seems 3gadz have turned up the spam meter in recent days. Despite telling them where to sling their hook months ago I'm still getting emails from fake name employees. And, what's worse is these guys get really nasty and aggressive when you say no. Typical.
It seems that there are very few data laws you have to abide by in Israel. If you spammed on this level in the UK you would be heavily fined if not imprisoned for sending unsolicited mail and acquiring mailing list data.
I'm getting emails every week... its annoying !!!
It is getting worser and worser. Today 4 mails of them, 2 facebook messages and 3 comments.
These guys are so pathetic.
When you do politely email them back telling them to take you off their mailing list they give you a load of abuse and say that the way they do business is to email practically everyone and their grandmother hoping for a lead.
I emailed them telling them that any email from 3gadz would now hit our spam filters and never reach us, furthermore it was on a blacklist to be reported to hundreds of spam databases across the web. I said that perhaps this would be an incentive for them to manage their email opt outs/unsubscribes. Their response? "Great!, have a nice day".
These guys are arrogant beyond belief. These sort of people are the reason the good companies cannot get through to affiliates and have their emails mostly ignored. Even some of the biggest brands now struggle to get any affiliates to listen to them via email.