-
12 April 2024, 3:41 am
#1
CryptoSpielen.com (new) What are your thoughts?
Hey there! 
I created my first wordpress based crypto casino affiliate website CryptoSpielen. com, what are your thoughts on the design and content?
The site is not fully done yet but the main parts are there, also don't worry about the backlinks, i did not start with them yet.
Let me know if you have any tips.
Cheers!
-
-
12 April 2024, 4:14 pm
#2
Looks good, it loaded pretty fast for me so you have the speed down pretty well. (I hit from a US ip )
I noticed in your top 5 tables all 5 operators have a black image. I kinda feel like you should change that up a little, maybe have a few a different color, to help offset them a bit.
Site has a nice feel to it, good luck with it.
Rick
Universal4
-
-
13 April 2024, 4:58 am
#3
-
-
14 April 2024, 3:53 am
#4
Very well designed website, but you need to fix the issues of several links going to a 404 page not found error.

-
-
14 April 2024, 1:47 pm
#5
Thanks,
True, i used the exact theme colours from the brands, later when i add some more brands the color variation will change a bit!
-
-
19 April 2024, 4:42 am
#6
-
-
20 April 2024, 2:14 am
#7
Good looking website. Minimalist, fast loading and clean.
-
-
@Jeepers Creepers
Your site looks awesome, very fast and excellent German content. Keep up that good work m8!
-
-
24 August 2024, 11:00 am
#9
-
-
27 August 2024, 1:16 pm
#10
Love the site! Always interesting to see how people build their CTA's and i must say, yours are looking great.
I would probally lose the pop-up on the "Zahlungsarten" as it's seems kinda unneccesary.
-
-
29 January 2025, 1:31 am
#11
Looks good, nice job
I see you do not have traffic, focus on your content (blog, news)
-
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules