Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default Search Results freshness

    Not sure if I am the only one who has noticed.. Apart from some of my own pages there seems to be quite a lot of old posts being pushed in the SERPs... especially News, Previews etc.. last week matches showing.. not just for me but including some of the large authority sites May has been one big crazy month with results bouncing from top 5 to top 40-- changing daily..


  2. #2
    wettFORM.AT's Avatar
    wettFORM.AT is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    I did not notice changes like that. But I noticed that some new pages come up at some keywords so there is definitely something changing.
    WETTFORMAT
    https://wettformat.com
    Wett Tipps, Wettanbieter, Wettbonus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •