Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
  1. #1
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default Going to run casino SEO project. Go watch my success or fail xD

    So, I'm willing to make some profit of 1500 USD in 6 month of LAZY SEO campaign. The budget of my project will be 300 USD but I'm willing to spend no more than 150 USD.

    UPD. What do I mean under the term LAZY - I will not put any links from my existing websites to speed yo the process. Additionally, I will do everything after my main full-time job. So it will be probably 2 hours per day, no more.

    Why I'm doing this? I would like to share my experience of success or fail, and gather some feedback.

    What do we have:

    • Online casino that accepts branded traffic/doorways;
    • A list of backlinks for a crowd marketing.


    I will run everything on the WP and use shared hostings to cut the costs.

    Experience, practice, research!
    Last edited by artrust99; 16 November 2020 at 11:36 am.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artrust99 For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (17 November 2020), eenzoo (16 November 2020), gil.langelaan (16 November 2020), PromoteCasino (16 November 2020), Strider1973 (17 November 2020)

  3. #2
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    Good luck, artrust99!

    Hope you will get only positive and useful experience.
    And I'm already excited to see the results.
    Are you planning to provide here week/month assessment?

  4. #3
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Yup!
    I will create google doc, where I will track my own tasks and accomplishments. It's just interesting how far I can go with such budget. I'm pretty sure that I won't hit the mark of 1500 USD in revenue, but at least I will try to push as much as possible.

  5. #4
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    I would like to describe what I'm going to do. First of all, we need to gather all keywords. For this we can use a lot of tools, but I will use Ahrefs (my main tool for everything). So, just for you to know, KD (keyword difficulty) by this time is around 60-70. I really DON'T like how Ahrefs counts estimate traffic/search volume, so for this I would recommend to use SE Ranking tool. Besides, it is way more better to track keywords and your progress.

    So speaking shortly, keywords are the main part here. Since I'm targeting branded keywords, there will be a lot of them. So always take your time with this step. I will share the brand name in a few days, so people can join and try to repeat my steps. Why I'm sharing this? This brand is overflooded with such projects already, so bringing even a few new competitors to the market won't change anything. Just for you to know, TOP20 is changing everyday

    SEO casino STEPS:

    1. we will need to buy domain name with the local TLD with a brand keyword in it (for better CTR). Even Google's official statement about keywords in the domain name is different, from my experience I would always use keywords in the domain.
    2. drops. yup, we won't get anywhere with the newly registered domain. We are going to pump it with 301 aged redirects.

    Next time I will provide more info
    comments are welcome!
    Last edited by artrust99; 16 November 2020 at 5:16 pm.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to artrust99 For This Useful Post:

    allfreechips (16 November 2020), drifter8 (17 November 2020), gil.langelaan (17 November 2020)

  7. #5
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for the tip!
    I'm fully agree with you about the keyword in domain.
    It works.

  8. #6
    Emil is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2020
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hey, how's your project ?

  9. #7
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Sorry fo delay, was busy with my side projects (film industry).
    I will try to update everything on Sunday!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to artrust99 For This Useful Post:

    Ricky Starling (20 November 2020)

  11. #8
    Ricky Starling is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2020
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I'm looking forward to Sunday for your new updates.. please share with us.

  12. #9
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Ahhhh! My PC failed me so hard so I wasn't able to do even a single step! So I need to speed up a process!

    So let's start.
    Brand that I will promote - Cosmolot (google Cosmolot Partners for their affiliate program). It is Ukrainian online casino (whole gambling niche in Ukraine is very unstable in terms of legal stuff), but people are pushing this business. So what do we have, this online casino offers CPA and RS. It has a really good conversion here. Although, they accept only Ukrainian traffic, so no other GEO.

    This brand allows:
    -domain squatting
    -brand PPC
    -actually everything that you can bring

    That's good, because the goal of my test is to build some branded domain (for better conversion rate), and use as many 301 redirects as I can. I found 7 drop domains (https://prnt.sc/vqka83). For this case I used expireddomains service + Ahfres. Let's do some math:

    7 domains x $12 = $84

    I think, that spending $84 for domain redirects will bring me much more link juice value rather 1-2 guestpost xD. Additionally, Ukrainian is my mother tongue, so it won't be a problem for me to write a content for every site that I will set up from the drops. For those, who will ask about price for the content, people here take 1-1.5 USD per 100 words.

    The idea is to build 1-3 pages for each site, then park them for a couple of weeks. Next step will be 301 redirects to the main clear site with brand keyword domain. So the first goal is to make 8 sites (7 drops + 1 money site) with good content. Besides, I have gathered a big list of forums and sites for crowd links (which we will use for EVERY site) - I will share the document soon.

    Does it work? Sure, go to google.com.ua, write down "cosmolot" and check first 5 pages

  13. #10
    casinofam is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2020
    Location
    seoul,korea
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I support good results. Even if the result is not good, I think it will surely be helpful for your experience.

    If you share the sample data of the test, I will cheer you again.

    From my experience, the Seo tool needed to collect keywords may be different for each language.

    I first used Moz, but I found firsthand that semrush is better for Korean, I hope you test your native language.

  14. #11
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    For those, who is following this thread. I made 7 sites in total. Besides, with Phast Press plugin I compressed my sites, so they are more mobile friendly. I don't interlink them, since every one of them will be 301 redirected to the money site. I think that in 1-3 weeks, I will start these redirects. Additionally, I have closed all robots except Google bots in robots.txt.

    Also, I will not use Cloudflare to hide redirects. Speaking about broken links and etc, I have redirected them to the home pages. So I hope that home page will get all link juice.

  15. #12
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    What kind of dropped domains did you buy? Are they related to gambling or just random? Are they ccTLDs for Ukraine?

    Will you eventually share all the domains you used and website(s) you created?

  16. #13
    Kael Nirvana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2020
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    hm) guess that cosmolot's brand keywords r not so high competition...) that's gonna be an easy journey

  17. #14
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    1. random topics (film, music, cars), all of them with COM.UA / IN.UA TLDS.

    Sure just let me make some progress, and then I will share sites, before I will redirect them.
    That's also works for other GEOs.

  18. #15
    tomorrowgaming is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2020
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Interesting read so far - looking forward to the updates. We also have a new seo project currently so will be good to see how your results fare

  19. #16
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    Did you see any positive movements now?
    And again, thanks for sharing!
    That's a great thing you do.
    I truly believe in your project's success!

  20. #17
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Sorry for delay!

    I just too busy atm with 'family needs'. I'm doing some progress on the sites, just give me a few days and I will post a big tutorial!

  21. #18
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Finally, I can use some time to describe what happened. One of my sites got the first page on Google, so I was pushing it as much as possible. That was the reason for my 'escape'

    By that time, I also started the SAME campaign for another casino brand.
    here is an example - https://zolotolotocasino.com.ua - Zoloto Loto casino review (Ukrainian casino). They also has an affiliate program with sub affiliates and other stuff.

    Actually the same strategy. I bought a couple of domains, that are quite similar to the casino company, of course I had a talk with them before. Since it is a new brand on the market, I decided to gather all intent keywords that can occur in the near future. I'm pretty sure that in one year it will be a blast, since the whole market in Ukraine will become 'white business', as we call it here.

    Additionally, I found 10 dropped domains, all of them are aged (5 years minimum), with 15-30 ref domains. Of course, non of them are related to gambling or games. And here comes the most interesting thing!

    What type of content I would add there?

    Since I'm going to push my money-brand-site, I will make a single page review, trying to make it as big as possible. And how I will use the dropped domains? So, just imagine all of these domains as one part. I will redirect whole domains to my money-site homepage, so to look more naturally, I will write a super big review of the casino, and divide it into 10 parts. Additionally, each part will cover some topic.

    1st site - brand + registration
    2nd site - brand + bonus
    3rd site - brand + design
    ...

    and so on, so when I will redirect these domains I will simply copy paste that part of content to my already existing money site.
    That's all. Then I will just use forums and profiles as backlinks.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artrust99 For This Useful Post:

    Beast (11 January 2021), johan_s (21 December 2020)

  23. #19
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    I have gathered all my list of forums and profiles (they are still working for SEO) for Ukrainian and Russian market. PM me and wI will share the list.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to artrust99 For This Useful Post:

    Beast (11 January 2021)

  25. #20
    Beast's Avatar
    Beast is offline New Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi artrust99,

    Do you SEO consulting as well? If you do, please leave your contact information in pm. We run a poker affiliate and would be interested to see if your methods could be used on our site as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •