Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default MozTrust - Doesn't Make Sense to Me

    So I was looking over my Moz Rank and Trust for a few websites of mine as well as competitors and found something that makes no sense to me. Maybe I just do not know how to read these numbers but.......

    My one website has a home page trust score of 5.23, a sub-domain trust score of 3.26 and a domain trust score of 2.89.

    So from that I would say my overall domain trust is low however my HP must have good links from other high trust sites and in turn be trusted. Just thinking about this however - that doesn't make sense to me?

    How can my domain be the lowest score while both my sub-domain and HP trust scores be higher? If my HP and sub-domain trust scores are both higher than my overall domain, what is pulling down the overall score?

    I could see how either my HP or sub-domain scores being lower than my overall domain, telling me one of them is pulling down the overall domain score, but how can the domain score be the lowest of all of them?

    Like I say maybe I am reading these numbers different than how they are intended to be shown so can anyone explain how to read these numbers and how the overall domain score can be the lowest?

    Thanks!
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  2. #2
    sampendleton's Avatar
    sampendleton is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 34 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    I think it is best to ask this on the moz community.
    I'm sure they have the most accurate answer on this one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •