Hi,
Does anyone have any recommendations for the best themes for igaming?
Cheers,
Bob
Hi,
Does anyone have any recommendations for the best themes for igaming?
Cheers,
Bob
gamblingchiefs.com for indepednent casino reviews
canaryjohn (5 December 2019), web31 (29 November 2019)
vegashero is the easiest option. everything you need to get started quickly. Although many use these for PBN's now, and its not the best option if you want to create something branded. But for an out of the box template its really good. With the plugin you get 1000 of play for free slots as well.
good luck mate
I'd also recommend poka theme, it is light, well-designed and working as a charm. Besides that, you can check out mercury 3 on themeforest. It's a good one as well.
hello, I recommend poka theme to have a template ready for gaming.
Hello,
You can try vegashero they providing different solution betting & Casino
VegasHero - Wordpress Casino Plugin & Themes
I think vegashero is far too limiting. Poka has good functionality and it's very easy to use, but loads of people use it.
For my website I started with the Poka theme and I modified the look with Elementor
personally i like elementor. It has drag and drop functionality. its highly customisable. i havent had any issues with plugins not supporting elementor yet. Its also free - unlike many plugins that look good when you test them only to find out later that you need the premium paid version to get the design looking decent.
If you like Elementor try it in combination with PHLOX theme. So far the best fitting theme
depend on your requirements. for fully custom you should try DIVI with ACF Pro. or bootstrap with ACF pro
thanks
We are using flytonic themes and find them very useful, if you buy all you can use them and their upgrades forever.
Pokatheme looks great, haven't tried it. I would recommend vegashero mainly because of the free games plugin. They constantly add new games which can be imported easily. And the "free games room" has filters for operators, software providers and game category.
Poka theme, is super, i've tried a few sites, quite easy to manage, for some reason stars rating not displaying, but will figure that out
Best Canadian casinos | Gaming news | Igaming sites | IgamingSEO | Canada online casino reviews | Peru online casino | Bets of bitcoin | Online poker | Casino roulette | Betting online | Canadian bonus casino | Sports Betting Site | HP-dojo igaming | Bitcoin casinos online | USA sports bookies | Sports betting odds
Just went and purchased the Poka Theme. Didn't know it existed. We are gonna do some customising on it. Looks like a really nice starting point
Poka looks like a nice theme, I see a lot of sites that appear to be using it lately, will likely check it out myself here soon. Making sites look good is something I'm just terrible at, but we mostly use lightweight easy to use themes like Ocean or Astra so far, plus some light use of elementor (which I love in theory, works great, but the editor when editing lots of info on pages is just terrible to use).
~ Mike Murphy: MurphyMarketing.net
Current focus: BettingUSA.com
Huge Portfolio of Premium Domains For Sale
Poka Theme - I think is the best WP theme for affiliate websites. Of course, the custom option is the best. But, POKA it closes all questions.
i vote Poka theme
Very nice and easy to use
Poka is nice, for sure, yet I personally don't see anything that can't be achieved at least as well (or better) with a top universal theme like Avada or Enfold plus a couple of free plugins (primarily Pretty Link).