Hey everybody. I am thinking of changing hosts. Does anyone have any suggestions for a site with a large database.
(Cross Post On AGD)
Hey everybody. I am thinking of changing hosts. Does anyone have any suggestions for a site with a large database.
(Cross Post On AGD)
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
After 2 yrs with them ... nothing beats Kinsta.com
Edit: if you consider them, I'm happy to provide an aff link. Times are hard![]()
edgarf76 (9 September 2023)
~ Mike Murphy: MurphyMarketing.net
Current focus: BettingUSA.com
Huge Portfolio of Premium Domains For Sale
edgarf76 (9 September 2023)
Hivelocity.net is good for a dedicated machine or cloud hosting. Their backups are reliable as well.
Pricing is slightly above average. However their support staff are very responsive -- super helpful when something goes wrong.
edgarf76 (9 September 2023)
Define "large database".
5-6 Gigs
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.