Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    MTLCasino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up MotorSport Sponsorship

    Hello PPL, I'm a race car driver and lookng to promote an online site, I have many media partners (online,print,radio) that give me free/next to free advertising, which I will give it to a sponsor as ROI. plus the branding on my race car(s)/gird girls/Transporter/team clothing/marketing matterial. I will also give U free race tickets for U and Ur guests.

    Champ car world series, F1, IRL, Sports cars, ALMS (US & Canada) if the US market is not ur choice, I could also race in Europe/Asia/Australia as part of other major int'l series....

    cheers

  2. #2
    helpyou is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2006
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Exsume you can be present on F1 ??????
    The site www.onlinexcasinos.com has all the information that an online casino gamer needs. Information on the best online casinos . Read the casino game rules, history and gaming strategy of all online casino game. Read the software and payment option review. Online flash casino.
    review exchanges with websites about casinos on blog.onlinexcasinos.com.

  3. #3
    MTLCasino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default MotorSport Sponsorship

    Yes, I have raced here in Montreal F1 week end as part of the support series, but I can also race in the F3 and or GP2 series and most of races are part of the F1 races in Europe/Asia/Middle East/Australia

    cheers

  4. #4
    MTLCasino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up MotorSport Sponsorship

    I have many media partners that would match Ur sponsorship with credit of advertising in their medium as Ur direct ROI.

    If Ur more intrested in F1 market, F1Magazine (Hynet) is one of my media partner and I could provide U with unlimited advertising, equaling Ur investment.

    drop me a line or call me as the '07 season is fast approching and need to make a decision on where I would be promoting Ur brand.

  5. #5
    MTLCasino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Lightbulb MotorSport Sponsorship

    Sportsbook.com used to sponsored cars in US. Also Goldenpalace.com and Eurobet.com in F1, also Bwin.com (betandwin.com) is a major partner of MOTOGP.

    What are U guys are waiting for?

    call me if U are serious about taking advantage of the visibility I can offer Ur Co. and the free advertising I will give U through my media partners.

    Shayne
    www.shaynemorten.com
    514-806-RACE

  6. #6
    MTLCasino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation MotorSport Sponsorship

    I think I'm in the wrong forum, maybe all of U guys are just Aff. and not real onlin Casino owners...wasted my time...but it's alright...

    Shayne

  7. #7
    CityGuard's Avatar
    CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 673 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Hi Shayne,
    Yes, this forum is aimed toward portal webmasters -- so it's an affiliate audience rather than a casino owner audience.

    I don't believe there is an equivalent forum for property owners, at least there is not one that I've heard of.


    If you're serious about seeking sponsorship by an online gaming property, I would recommend approaching individual PR folks rather than making a group approach -- I expect you'd be much more likely to get a positive response that way.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

    Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •