Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default Some Deckmedia Brands are moving to Total Affiliates

    Starting today Deckmedia stats will be available in the new Total Affiliates

    Please note that from today May 1st 2020, the follow brands are now under a new Affiliate Program, TOTAL AFFILIATES

    Fair Go
    Uptown Pokies
    Uptown Aces
    Red Stag
    Slots Capital
    Desert Nights
    Box 24
    Spartan Slots
    Black Diamond
    I have verified that old stats are available in the deckmedia interface, and you can still see stats, campaign data etc going back to Oct 2015

    As per the email, deckmedia will be making payments for all stats ending April 30, 2020

    From what I could tell, it does appear that stats data is working correctly in the new Total Affiliates interface, but too soon to confirm that completely.

    The same username and password login info works at the new site.

    There will be some link changes needed, but for the time being the current links do appear to track correctly.

    It appears the link changes will be fairly smooth, here is an example of the change.

    Rick
    Universal4

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Robbie Billiams (2 May 2020)

  3. #2
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,458
    Thanks
    9,170
    Thanked 3,007 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    When I login to the new platform for Total Affiliates, I can see that I already have some clicks for this month and I was also able to login with the same credentials for Deckmedia Affiliates. I have quite a number of links that I'll need to have a look over in the coming days. They also say that they will have a new RTG casino brand which is set to launch on May 12. Also, when you first login to your Deckmedia Affiliates account, there is an announcement regarding this transition on the left hand side of the screen. This looks to be an interesting change.
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 1 May 2020 at 10:59 pm.

  4. #3
    Strider1973's Avatar
    Strider1973 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    449
    Thanks
    337
    Thanked 268 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    "Tracking Links – Your current tracking links will continue to track and work as normal in the Total Affiliates system"

    Glad to read this. I hate the work of changing aff-links just because some aff program changed domain... Of course this wouldn't be a problem with 1 website, but over the years things become quite complicated.
    "Semper paratus!"
    My BTC Address: 1F11EJvSAab5vMQgGWGQMASr9T7LCkZjvb

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Strider1973 For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (3 May 2020)

  6. #4
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    So I'm guessing that Deckmedia was sold to the company managing the Total Affiliates program, or is this just a name change?

  7. #5
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    No it is a bit more complicated then that.

    You see Miami Club the WGS property, and Slotocash the RTG property, appears to still be at deckmedia, the others are now at Total Affiliates.

    At least that is how it appears as you can create new links and campaigns in the interfaces at each individual affiliate login that way.

    I have reached out to them in an attempt to get clarification on some of this.

    I will say that these brands and the team at Deckmedia have always seemed great and their cross promotions between the brands have always seemed excellent and I hope that tradition continues, at both programs.


    Rick
    Universal4

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Gamblogger (4 May 2020), sweetbet (2 May 2020)

  9. #6
    Robbie Billiams's Avatar
    Robbie Billiams is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    89
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the information, just now I'm creating a company under deckmedia! Now, as I understand it, you need to do everything in Total.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand” — Randy Pausch

  10. #7
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    I heard back from a Total Affiliates rep and he stated that the change in the links as defined in my example above should be acceptable. If you have any question as to the complete link you should be using, just log in to the total affiliate site and check the link as if you were pulling a new link, or do so if you would like a new campaign.

    They currently have no plans on any terms changes.

    I have asked a few further questions to clarify the separation of the brands between companies, but in my personal opinion, feel confident continuing to promote the brands is currently the correct course of action.

    I will report back about any further communications I receive that is pertinent to this thread.

    Rick
    Universal4

  11. #8
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    I will be re-titling this thread, since the current title is a little less then accurate to what is taking place.

    I have received confirmation that the 2 brands Slotocash and Miami Club are in fact staying at Deckmedia and the other 9 brands have moved to Total Affiliates. (a new brand to be released soon)

    Each will be independent of one another, and payment for deckmedia brands will be handled by deckmedia and the other brands by Total Affiliates.

    I have also received confirmation that the campaigns you may have created will not change, but you will want to change the link format, however there does not need to be a mad rush to change them immediately as they expect the links to continue to work and functions normally for some time.

    If you want to create new campaigns, you should be sure to log in to the appropriate systems Total or Deckmedia) as needed.

    I have asked for 100% clarification on current support email addresses, but it appears to be what we would assume
    affilitates @totalaffiliates.com
    affiliates @deckmedia.com

    I have noticed stats appear to be correct so far, although I have entered in to one brief discussion about the possibility of performing a few tests.

    Rick
    Universal4

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (4 May 2020), Gamblogger (4 May 2020), Robbie Billiams (4 May 2020)

  13. #9
    Robbie Billiams's Avatar
    Robbie Billiams is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    89
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Thank you, very useful information!
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand” — Randy Pausch

  14. #10
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Updating links and the transition has been seamless and working well.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (27 May 2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •