http://www.mardigrascasino.com/
Take a look at the bellfever game - looks a LOT like gamblingfederation bellfever
http://www.mardigrascasino.com/
Take a look at the bellfever game - looks a LOT like gamblingfederation bellfever
actually is a complete ripoff
play the demo here: http://www.mardigrascasino.com/defau...ges=slots.htm#
even the paytable is left with the gfed graphics in the back behind the new buttons
Wow!I have no idea who that software is - I can't keep up with Aqua/Futurebet, but I think it's one of those?
BUT, you're right, that does look like GFed's game and I'll bring that to their attention.
Not only that, Mardi Gras was a RTG casino, or still is? I don't keep up with that group, either.
Owner is
Domain name: mardigrascasino.com
Registrant Contact:
Mardi Gras Group
Mardi Gras Group (mardigrascasino@hushmail.com)
+1.NA
Fax: +501.N/A
5 New Road
Belize City,
BZ
- Cindy
slycin56@videopokerjunkie.com
Looks like a bad knockoff of the game, yeah. I'll report it too.
Thanks Pix!
Melanie
Casino Freedom Affiliate Program
---------------------------------------
Up to 65% on the net revenues
5% multi-tiered commissions
Paid WEEKLY!
The RTG was Club Mardi Gras
Also in that group was EWorld, Club Regal, Cleopatras and a few others.