Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default iWriter - Is it Credible

    Hope everyone is having a good night. I was wondering if anyone has used Iwriter for content. I saw someone mention it one another thread and signed up for an account. It seems a little shady. It charges 3 bucks for an article, the affiliate gets a cut, and the writer gets maybe 1-2 dollar for an article? It seems almost too good to be true. Has anyone used their services before?
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  2. #2
    JackTenSuited is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2004
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 334 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    I use it for most of my content, if you pay the minimum price for your article you generally get Indian/Asian writers with basic grasps of English, some times they are good other times not so much. Occasionally you can get a great writer at the cheapest price.
    For better content it's best to go after 5 star writers (costs about twice as much) and give as much detailed information as possible about your articles.
    I find iWriter very good for sports content (not so much betting info but match reviews and analysis etc) as people write about sports because they're passionate about it and getting paid is just a bonus.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackTenSuited For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (31 July 2013), edgarf76 (31 July 2013)

  4. #3
    woja is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    I've used iWriter a number of times.
    Keep in mind that if you're going for the cheaper content you'll need to weed through a few really rubbish articles before you find anything acceptable.
    After you do though, just add that writer to favourites and send him/her all your requirements after that.

    It can be a good and cheap way of getting content if used wisely.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to woja For This Useful Post:

    edgarf76 (1 August 2013)

  6. #4
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    I just used I writer for the first time, I have to say I am impressed. I requested articles and they were done within a few hours and very good.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  7. #5
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    I'm currently using it. It seems to be better than many of the other services that I've used in the past.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetbet For This Useful Post:

    edgarf76 (2 August 2013)

  9. #6
    alin04 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    518
    Thanks
    420
    Thanked 209 Times in 127 Posts

    Default

    Can somebody give me some good writers from Iwriter? Writers for sports content and bookies? I started to use this site a few days ago.
    Sent me a private message if you have something for me.

  10. #7
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    I didn't know iWriter. I just checked the website. Is it also possible to get articles in other languages then English?

  11. #8
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    I like it, I don't usually pay anything below $10 an article though, as I've seen some right rubbish on there at the lower end.

  12. #9
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    i am pretty sure that you can get articles in other languages. There are some horrible articles for three dollars, they didnt even make sense. Tons of grammar errors. It is best to pay for the 4 and 5 star writers. They have options now where you can get 400 word articles and even less words.

    I dont know specifically which writers are good I bookmarked some but when I requested them to write something they were either late, poorly written, or declined. The best thing to do is experiment, when you find someone you like bookmark them and ask them to write another article. See how their work ethic is once you single them out. If they drop the ball I would not go back to them.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to edgarf76 For This Useful Post:

    alin04 (23 October 2013)

  14. #10
    gamblerscompendium's Avatar
    gamblerscompendium is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    glad i have read this post i really need an article writer i even jsut poste din another part of the forum advertising for one this sounds right up my street thanks lads
    Gamblers Compendium the number one resource for bookmaker reviews! Want to start making money from your betting? find the most successful horse racing tipster and the best football tipsters on the internet. New Casino Reviews every month.

  15. #11
    Fernanda - AFFPOWER is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Anyone using fiverr so as to compare both services?

    Cheers!

  16. #12
    Thomus is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi, Iwriter is a good website and you get good pay for your articles. If you are a good writer then this is the best site for you

  17. #13
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomus View Post
    Hi, Iwriter is a good website and you get good pay for your articles. If you are a good writer then this is the best site for you
    Most of us are the buyers, not writers. We pay money for articles because we don't want to write them anymore.

  18. #14
    Thomus is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan View Post
    Most of us are the buyers, not writers. We pay money for articles because we don't want to write them anymore.
    Agree to you! But for those who love to write and want to make some money by their writing skills, this site is good. And also for article buyers who want good quality articles can get more options and they have only to pay for their selected articles. This is not a bad deal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •