May i know how can i remove the portal sites?
i've sent in few email to support requesting sites to remove but i dont get any reply.
May i know how can i remove the portal sites?
i've sent in few email to support requesting sites to remove but i dont get any reply.
zaqw (4 October 2019)
You can also send me a PM or email: anthony (at) gpwa.org
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
You have two sites listed, I sent you an email to find out which one(s) you want removed.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator