Hi,
regarding Google all paid links and also affiliate links should be marked as sponsored. If it's to much work then it can be kept as nofollow.
What I guess or read on internet:
Sponsored - google follow this links and probably put website into same group. This mark can be problem, because everybody who is able to read source code knows why this link is there and it's preferred.
Nofollow - google will also follow and don't care about don't follow, but will probably not put website into same casino group. It's like bad signal that website doesn't have control over content. Here is advantage that for everybody it's unclear that there is some affiliate link there.
I have redirect pages and create links on that internal pages and how this should be handled ? Currently I have no follow to internal page which is immediately redirecting visitor to casino page.
Did anybody tried - not just guess both and have some advice ?


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


