Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    confused is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2003
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default what seems to work better?

    Hi again guys. Got the first site nearly ready to launch and now I am questioning what really works better in terms of generating unique hits and signups?

    A nicely laid out easy to navigate site with lots of information for both new gamblers as well as old hands,

    Or

    a simple page with links, banners, flashy colours and not much deep content or navigation?

    I am looking forward to getting my first site launched in the next few days so I can become a member and get access to the wealth of information you have to share.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Answer - "A nicely laid out easy to navigate site with lots of information for both new gamblers as well as old hands"

    Your goal is to develop a customer base that keeps coming back to your site for what you give them.

  3. #3
    confused is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2003
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks SlyCin56

    I began doubting my site more and more as I looked at many other sites. They all have a PR of 5 or higher and don't seem to offer strategy, tips, or more than just links to some casinos. Might have to create a site like that later . . . hopefully it would be faster and easier to setup than my current one. LOL

    Cheers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •