What are the best / favorite social media widgets for Wordpress?
Recommendations?
What are the best / favorite social media widgets for Wordpress?
Recommendations?
I use this 1 mostly Slick Social Share Buttons
Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site
Louis - Income Access (1 October 2012)
Smoking, I haven't looked at that yet, does it allow a good bit of customizing?
Such as left/right placement, colors etc.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Sure does Floating ,Slide Out, top right , top left, bottom right, bottom left etc
Button sizes and with counts or with out
note see a color part but I no expert on that
I would think so tho
Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site