Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default Anyone in the US having issues with bitcoin payments?

    My payments were sent to a blockchain wallet in bitcoins, which I then opened a coinbase wallet as an exchange to convert it to USD to deposit to my bank. But so far the coins don't show up in coinbase, and both blockchain and coinbase's support have been unhelpful.

    Anyone have luck and can recommend a better alternative?

  2. #2
    MJM
    MJM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked 550 Times in 318 Posts

    Default

    New to bitcoin myself, but wanted to comment that I am following the exact process you described and it has been smooth sailing. Honestly at this point I just wish everyone paid this way, works really well.

  3. #3
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Just figured it out with one simple step that both blockchain and coinbase failed to disclose. Boy their support are definitely lack lusting. Waiting for values to go up a bit before cashing out.

  4. #4
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJM View Post
    New to bitcoin myself, but wanted to comment that I am following the exact process you described and it has been smooth sailing. Honestly at this point I just wish everyone paid this way, works really well.
    I don't. You pay double fees, one at the miners level and the other from coinbase to withdraw, which depending on our amount, can be greater than a wire fee that your bank charges. In my case my bank doesn't charge, plus you don't have to go through the mundane steps of generating a new Bitcoin address each month and having to log into two separate platforms to acquire your money.

    So I wish that all programs revert back to wire transfers actually.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casinorep For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (27 July 2016), universal4 (27 July 2016)

  6. #5
    JackTenSuited is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2004
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 334 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJM View Post
    New to bitcoin myself, but wanted to comment that I am following the exact process you described and it has been smooth sailing. Honestly at this point I just wish everyone paid this way, works really well.
    Really? how is it easier than a wire or bank transfer? sounds like a pain in the arse to me.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JackTenSuited For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (27 July 2016)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •