I had one of the best month for sports betting, where I made back nearly all the loss I took from Cheltenham. Like you to hear how you did.
I had one of the best month for sports betting, where I made back nearly all the loss I took from Cheltenham. Like you to hear how you did.
We are in casinos. We had a bad start of the month. But the last 7 days where amazing.
In the end it was a pretty good month with Some interesting New players.
July started much better than june. So hope we can keep up!
"For Sluts you go to Pornhub, for Slots you come to us"
David
Wanna do business? Skype me: LSDave19
BestBettingCasinos | Top 10 online casinos | €10 Free bonuses | 50 Free Spins
June was a record breaking month for me, both in visitors, ndp's and revenues. Lost several k on the last two days, otherwise it would have been even better. July started off fantastic. If this trend continues, I will double June revenues. Fingers crossed.
... its kind of strange here. Last month i had tons of free casino signups with a poor FTD ratio.
This month starts pretty promising but MTD i see a overall negative net revenue -45k €uro (4 casinos in minus)
I'm mostly doing sports and UK focused. Took a few big hits last month but managed to scrape it back and finished up as a half-decent month, slightly below my last 6 month's average by about 10-15%.
This month has started terribly, in big minus across quite a lot of my big accounts. I'll be glad when the Premier League is back.
i hear that winter months are the best months for new sign ups in the casino sector, is this the general feel in here?
I have a newish casino affiliate site, and wondered if people see a big pickup in the winter months?
I did surprisingly well in June. Winter months have traditionally been the best ones for me, but no rules without exceptions I guess.
Same as Jim, I'm mostly sports and UK/European focused and July's been bad after an 'average' June. Got a few mates in the same boat as well.
One common denominator between myself and friends is bet365, that's where most of us get the majority of our income and where most of us are really struggling.
For SlotJoint Casino, June was our biggest month so far for sales. We had one player shoot up over 150k just to lose it in a few hours, so it could have went either way.
June was almost bang on the average for the last few months despite an awful start to the month. Dead slow so far in July, remember a post-world cup lull 2 years ago so prepared for a quiet period I suppose.
July and August are brutal. Every year I'm like 'this is the end, I won't rebound this time' then it slowly picks up all winter. Currently right around 1/10 what I made in January after 1/2 the month.
We do exceptionally well with "non Income Access" sites over the summer months. Last year, we decided that the "certain sites" who claim 'summer is slower' will drop in exposure for the summer months and we run with the sites who are up for the run. That being said, June was nearly a record month.
universal4 (15 July 2016)
I see you moaning on pretty much any thread that is related to income access or income access brands so I simply ask, if they cause you that much stress why not simply, not work with brands that operate under income access? Not having a go but life is to short to have that much stress/anger
Short update ... i´m under a f.... curse. It is really scary
Almost every program is in minus MTD
Overall approx -90k
99% Casino. And yes, the month are pretty nice regarding signups and FTD's. But it seems every single player its a winner.