Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    pixmaster is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default VEGASAFFILIATES.com

    Do they pay for each merchant/casino separately or you get a check at the end of the month for the total amount?

  2. #2
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    They pay for each casino separately ONLY after you've reached the minimum for that particular casino. :-?

  3. #3
    CPReport's Avatar
    CPReport is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    595
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 111 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    SlyCin56 - I still haven't got paid from them for October. When do they usually send out the checks?

  4. #4
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I didn't have anything coming for October, so I don't know when they did their payments - or if they did them. They've been running very slow lately.

  5. #5
    vd752 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    www
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Thanks, I have -1000 in one and +800 in other casino.

  6. #6
    vd752 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    www
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    they pay after 20, I think

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •