Hi,
I'm developing a horse racing site.
I've all the data needed to create a racecard, but the only missing thing is the Silks.
is there a Silks database?
or someone offers this service?
Thank You,
Assaf
Hi,
I'm developing a horse racing site.
I've all the data needed to create a racecard, but the only missing thing is the Silks.
is there a Silks database?
or someone offers this service?
Thank You,
Assaf
There is only so much information you can get for free, unless something has changed you will have to pay for silks.
Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
We talked to the Press Association last year, however think the smallest package was £12,000 A year.
https://www.pressassociation.com/rac...e-racing-data/
Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
well, that's a rip-off just for Silks...
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
Ok great cheers, that's good to know!
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
any providers in the crowd?