Bike riding can be hazardous![]()
Bike riding can be hazardous![]()
Thanks for the warning.
I will remember to always have protective gear when I ride.![]()
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
wagerjunction (14 January 2011)
LOL
It's funny that it went from riding a bike to being in a car - "until she was ready".
Good one Amy![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Easier to do in a car than on a bike I guess![]()
And you know this from experience Amy?![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
That was a good laugh, thanks Amy....
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
wagerjunction (18 January 2011)
Never attempted it on a bikeBut gosh do I have weird anecdotes concerning cars
![]()
The hanky-panky in the backseat is not very popular here. Not fun to get arrested for "Indecent and lewd behaviour in public". Many people are still much too conservative in Mauritius.
Tell you what Renee, why don't we trade stories over PM?
Hahaha, now THAT made me laugh!