Hi,
I'm looking for mobile casinos. Which affiliate programs have some?
I'm promoting Winpalace so far.
Hi,
I'm looking for mobile casinos. Which affiliate programs have some?
I'm promoting Winpalace so far.
Betfred has a very strong suite of mobile products, including:
Casino, live casino, bingo, lotto, mobile betting
Visit http://www.betfred.com/mobile for a view of all their products.
They currently have a £10 No Deposit Bonus for mobile casino
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/10-no-dep...no-212081.html
PM me or send an email to louis at incomeaccess dot com if you are interested.
Hi traffickitty
Rewards Affiliates has 2 mobile casinos at the moment, with 3 on the way.
If you need more info, please let me know and I'll send you a PM.
Cheers
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
On the bottom there are all of the affiliate programs. I am not sure if you can repost this in that section but you can email the managers and get a answer. I am pretty sure BetOnline/Sportsbetting has one
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
What about other non US affiliate programs? which ones do you guys recommend?
Hi Traffickitty,
I sent you a PM!
Yakir @ WinASUGo Mobile Casino