This was posted as a comment on my LeoVegas review. I'm not seeing any affiliate links, so posted direct from VideoSlots?
![]()
This was posted as a comment on my LeoVegas review. I'm not seeing any affiliate links, so posted direct from VideoSlots?
![]()
There's no link at the poster details?
I didn't notice this because it was in my spam folder. No link to VideoSlots in it though - https://pages-tdm.au.dk/groups/which...ker-272128358/There's no link at the poster details?
Never seen that before and we would have no valid reasons to be doing so ? Can't imagine why that has even been done ?
If you have any ideas please let me know and i will 100% look into it for you
no clickable link, but there is a URL in there. Looking for type-in traffic maybe??
I really have no idea but I cant see why we would have done this on our own?
Can you send me the URL where it was posted and i can circulate it and see if this was done by any of our departments and why?