Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    FCR's Avatar
    FCR
    FCR is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 2 Times in 0 Posts

    Cool Our new Japanese website 【日本カジノ.NET】

    皆さん、こんにちは!

    We recently launched a site for Japanese online casino players.

    Dear forum members, what do you think about this project
    Website: www.日本カジノ.net

    Dear administration, is our site worthy of being approved by GPWA?

    I would be glad to read any criticism and suggestions for improving our site from you.
    ありがとうございました!

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    I have actually been reviewing quite a few Japanese sites lately and I think it appears off to a great start.

    I think adding more reviews of the operators that serve the market will be a nice step forward.

    Sending a PM for further clarification

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    FCR (6 August 2020)

  4. #3
    fanatik is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2018
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Looks pretty good.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to fanatik For This Useful Post:

    FCR (6 August 2020)

  6. #4
    efialtis's Avatar
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 45 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    I also feel it is a nice looking site - of course hard to tell when it comes to content (Japanese... ) but generally, this looks professional. Keep it up.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to efialtis For This Useful Post:

    FCR (6 August 2020)

  8. #5
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,738
    Thanked 624 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    Site looks very good and profesionally made.

    When I improve my Japanese, would be able to tell about the content more
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

    FCR (6 August 2020)

  10. #6
    Qyto's Avatar
    Qyto is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2020
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Website Review Pro Tip: Japanese love long texts.

    P.S
    I've seen that you haven't got that section, but I'm talking about the number of characters.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Qyto For This Useful Post:

    FCR (11 August 2020)

  12. #7
    mrGambleKing is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    August 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I think it is very professional and great. Good luck with Japan!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrGambleKing For This Useful Post:

    FCR (11 August 2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •