Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Artemandreevich's Avatar
    Artemandreevich is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2020
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Please rate my site

    I have been developing the site for quite a long time. Much has not yet been implemented, but still most of it I was able to do. I'd love to hear your feedback ..

    https://casinobonus.press/

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Artemandreevich For This Useful Post:

    casinozoekmachine (13 August 2020), drifter8 (29 July 2020), tomgalanis (29 July 2020)

  3. #2
    JessDG is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    July 2020
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Very nice website and great layout IMO.

    The 'Slots' tab says Post not found, are you going to be adding anything here ?

    Jess
    DG

  4. #3
    proaffs's Avatar
    proaffs is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2020
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Overall seems good. Check the accordion at the bottom of 'How we rate and review online casinos" on mobile. For me it doesn't show all the text when you expand any of the means that you used for the survey process, it'd be great if you could scroll it and see the same text as on PC.

  5. #4
    Nenad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 155 Times in 128 Posts

    Default

    It looks very professional. What theme are you using or is this all customized? Thanks.

  6. #5
    AllNetent's Avatar
    AllNetent is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    It looks great, really, I even borrowed something

  7. #6
    bbajic's Avatar
    bbajic is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2015
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Really good UI with great CTA buttons.

  8. #7
    Artemandreevich's Avatar
    Artemandreevich is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2020
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for your feedback! The link to the slots does not work temporarily, later there will be demo games. Thanks for the accordion comment, I will correct it. I developed the design myself. I took the template as a basis, but I reworked it all and added what I needed.
    I would like to get some tips on promotion from you, what should I pay attention to first? Thanks you!

  9. #8
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    I like it. Looks nice and clean. Guessing its based on the mercury theme.

    Few things spelling wise I would change.

    On the reviews for example, I would say advantages and disadvantages (make it plural)

    There is a lot of info on software, currencies etc but the actual reviews are tiny. Have you thought about how you are going to rank and the KWs you are going to target?

  10. #9
    Jambo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    670
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 226 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    It looks really nice. good job

  11. #10
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,738
    Thanked 624 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    I definitely like the site, 3 seconds rule worked for me

    Here is what I liked most :

    - very good and user friendly design.

    - nice theme, as @allaboutbets said based on the Mercury theme one. Very good job, definitelye done.

    - Bonuses - my favorite section. All is made with great professional manner and I bet it will or converts very good so far. One suggestion : you can add a comparison section. I,e if I am having a big doubt which bonus to take and where to make a registration.

    - Negative part : reviews are pretty tiny and simple . I guess it is from the template, but you definitely need to add more content as @allabouthebets said as well previously. Good review can bring you fortune.

    - Content - cograts for this. Except the review , all looks very professional.

    Keep up the good job done so far !!!
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  12. #11
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    Maybe an option to use a drop down menu for games providers, languages, currency etc as these are really long too

  13. #12
    elegancedesign.net's Avatar
    elegancedesign.net is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2020
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 48 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Overall looks great! I was about to say it was custom built, but not a template. Good work with the caching of the front-end as well!

    But I think you're having some geo-targeting issues.


    on home page where are the "Newest online casinos" it says to me "Players from Brazil accepted", unfortunately I'm not in Brazil.

    On the review page it works properly saying "Players from Bulgaria accepted", where actually I am.

    There is also some content left by it's default, which I'm sure you are aware about like the footer "Contact us: info@ (domain)"

    Good luck!

  14. #13
    tomgalanis is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 201 Times in 104 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemandreevich View Post
    I have been developing the site for quite a long time. Much has not yet been implemented, but still most of it I was able to do. I'd love to hear your feedback ..

    https://casinobonus.press/
    Great looking site. The 18+ age check when the site loads is not necessary though, if you're concerned about compliance in the UK. How is it impacting bounce rate?


    Good luck with it!

    Tom

  15. #14
    efialtis's Avatar
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 45 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    I have to agree, this site is indeed looking great, making me kinda jealous tbh... Keep up the good work.

  16. #15
    Artemandreevich's Avatar
    Artemandreevich is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2020
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the feedback!
    "Contact us: info@ (domain)" - This is done specifically to combat spam. As soon as you open your mail, mailings will begin, it has already been checked on many sites ..
    Your feedback is really pleasant and I would like to continue working further.
    Help me with the promotion, I don't know much about this yet .. Where to start?

  17. #16
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Most people who request WP site reviews, use generic theme layouts, to which, their site becomes just another WP cookie cutter. However, in your case, you've definitely gone the extra mile. While I believe you've used Mercury(?), you've definitely tried and IMO achieved a very nicely laid out site. Well done for what you've achieved.

    Though, I'd recommend reducing your image sizes, and or the type of image extensions used.

    EG - your home page cartoon styled slot image (mainimg2.jpg), comes in at 124Kb (that's way too big). I've copied that file, changed it to a *.png (more suit to this type of image) and managed to reduce its size to 36.5Kb, or if you prefer, an 81% reduction from its original Kb size.

    Choosing the correct image extension, and optimizing each image's size, respective of its Kb, and also the dimensions on which each image is being used, can really speed up you site's loading time, as well as server responses etc., etc., all good for Google page speed


    If you want to use the optimized image below, just right click, save and make sure to change the URL it references, to load said image: mainimg2.png




    For the record... It's the internet, and unless your a photographer, images don't need to be 100% perfect. As long as they aren't pixelated, fuzzy or out of focus, reducing the Kb size is always your best option.

    I felt generous, so also reduced your penguin image too. Original size: 37Kb. Optimized size 7Kb



    NB - I notice from your source coding, your reducing the size of the penguin image within the coding, while using the full size image. Better, faster solution... reduce the image to the height/width required EG- if the image dimension is 250x115, then make the image 250x115. Don't use an image that is 1200x900 and using coding sizes to make it fit.
    Last edited by Former Member 14; 3 August 2020 at 8:18 am.

  18. #17
    Artemandreevich's Avatar
    Artemandreevich is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2020
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I just finished optimizing my code. Varnish, Brotil, opcache and other...It's perfect!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •