Interesting research to consider when you're designing your websites:
http://www.grokdotcom.com/2007/10/04...visitors-away/
Interesting research to consider when you're designing your websites:
http://www.grokdotcom.com/2007/10/04...visitors-away/
Wow, I never thought about the direction of the eyes before.....great point....
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Thanks Ryan,
Good read. I'm fascinated with marketing and how imagery effects conversions.
Thanks for sharing.
That was quite interesting, thanks!
Yes - its a minor detail that has a major influence on the flow and navigation of traffic on webpages... glad you all enjoyed the article.. I did too.
That's great stuff. Thanks!
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator