Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Bitpunter's Avatar
    Bitpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2021
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Thumbs up Bitpunter.io - Bitcoin Casino Reviews

    Hi Everyone,

    I have just launched my Bitcoin Casino Review site Bitpunter.io.

    We have 60 Casino reviews, 16 Game reviews and 100+ bonus reviews.

    Please feel free to drop your feedbacks

    Cheers!

  2. #2
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,453
    Thanks
    9,155
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the forum.

    I like how you've given your users the option of choosing between a Light and Dark theme through buttons located on the bottom left hand side of the screen. It's also quite interesting to note the way you've set out your dropdown menu, as it appears you've combined and built-in all of the different sections of your site inside of it. Indeed a good site and you're in the right direction. Congrats.

    Side note: Strangely enough, when I click on your portal site on your member page for the same domain name, it tells me that the server cannot be found. But, if I select the URL and paste it in the address bar and hit enter, it opens the site.
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 23 March 2021 at 11:04 pm.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    Bitpunter (25 March 2021)

  4. #3
    CasinoDefence's Avatar
    CasinoDefence is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    457
    Thanked 151 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Nice looking site, fast loading and good cross-browser compatibility.

    Only negatives are you are promoting some unlicensed sites to the UK market, something that is frowned upon in many communities.
    Tom

    ------------------------------

    Game Show Trackers
    : Monopoly Live | Crazy Time

    New Online Casinos

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to CasinoDefence For This Useful Post:

    Bitpunter (25 March 2021)

  6. #4
    johan_s is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2020
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 69 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Hi Bitpunter

    It is a great start, for sure. In my opinion the header menu is quite messy. Otherwise, great written content and nicely page that catches the visitor.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to johan_s For This Useful Post:

    Bitpunter (25 March 2021)

  8. #5
    Bitpunter's Avatar
    Bitpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2021
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bonus View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

    I like how you've given your users the option of choosing between a Light and Dark theme through buttons located on the bottom left hand side of the screen. It's also quite interesting to note the way you've set out your dropdown menu, as it appears you've combined and built-in all of the different sections of your site inside of it. Indeed a good site and you're in the right direction. Congrats.

    Side note: Strangely enough, when I click on your portal site on your member page for the same domain name, it tells me that the server cannot be found. But, if I select the URL and paste it in the address bar and hit enter, it opens the site.
    Thanks for the welcome and good comments mate. I did not understand which member page you mean. Can you please PM it to me and I will remove it?

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoDefence View Post
    Nice looking site, fast loading and good cross-browser compatibility.

    Only negatives are you are promoting some unlicensed sites to the UK market, something that is frowned upon in many communities.
    Hi Tom. Thanks for your comments. I have removed the UK Friendly badge now from the main page: https://bitpunter.io/. I know it doesn't do the trick but still better not to have it as it is not worth it at this stage.

    Quote Originally Posted by johan_s View Post
    Hi Bitpunter

    It is a great start, for sure. In my opinion the header menu is quite messy. Otherwise, great written content and nicely page that catches the visitor.
    Thanks for your comment Johan.

    This Max Mega Menu is killing me. It is not 100% right even after many code updates. Do you have any other mega menu suggestions for WP?

    I also have a Twitter page and would follow back any GPWA members: https://twitter.com/Bitpunterio

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bitpunter For This Useful Post:

    johan_s (24 March 2021)

  10. #6
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    Hello!

    And welcome to the forum!

    The design looks great, I like it!

    I really like your logo, looks super!

    You need to add more content, more media as now I see lots of content and very few images. Also you need to improve E-A-T factors

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to gil.langelaan For This Useful Post:

    Bitpunter (25 March 2021)

  12. #7
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    Site looks like many others, not bad just i have seen it many times.. lots of content spammy looking 300 mentions of bitcoin on home page,


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

    Bitpunter (26 March 2021)

  14. #8
    popopdc is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2020
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 48 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Fast loading site, nice design and navigation, decent content. I have no complaints.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to popopdc For This Useful Post:

    Bitpunter (26 March 2021)

  16. #9
    Bitpunter's Avatar
    Bitpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2021
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gil.langelaan View Post
    Hello!

    And welcome to the forum!

    The design looks great, I like it!

    I really like your logo, looks super!

    You need to add more content, more media as now I see lots of content and very few images. Also you need to improve E-A-T factors
    Thanks for the welcome and feedback mate. Will look into those. I know I have to add more E-A-T but it will take some time

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderpunter View Post
    Site looks like many others, not bad just i have seen it many times.. lots of content spammy looking 300 mentions of bitcoin on home page,
    You have a point wonderpunter. Bitcoin mentions reduced to 172.

    Quote Originally Posted by popopdc View Post
    Fast loading site, nice design and navigation, decent content. I have no complaints.
    Thanks popopdc!

    I have added lazy loading and simplified the top menu. Feel free to have another look guys: https://bitpunter.io/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •