Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    voodooman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Looking for Link Exchanges with Poker Sites ONLY!

    Hi--I am looking for poker-related link exchanges. With all of the Google penalties I am afraid to link with 'random' sites anymore so I decided to come here and ask if there are other webmasters with poker sites who may be interested in exchanging links.

    Please email me at: yourpokerhand@yahoo.com if interested and mention that you are from the GPWA Forums.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    casinopowerguide is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    I think google penalises links from other sectors, however my impression is that all gambling goes into one pot, and it doesnt distinguish between casino / slots / poker etc...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •