Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    libertybell's Avatar
    libertybell is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Hilliard, OH
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Do I have a chance???

    I would like to know if http://www.gamblersdestiny.com has a chance of and do I with this site have a chance at becoming a member?

    Please let me know, because I don't want to waste anyone's time if it is not.


    Thank You,

    James
    It's not the quantity of work you do, but the quality of the work you do, that makes you stand out in a crowd.

  2. #2
    Pam712's Avatar
    Pam712 is offline Assistant Manager
    Join Date
    February 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,437
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Hi James

    You can see the current requirements for membership here

    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1404

    Hope this helps

    Pam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •