Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Thumbs up Uncontrolable Emotion

    So i decided to watch this yotube video of a women who just sang her heart out for a large audience.

    I have never felt so proud of another human being (I have not known) like I did in the moment watching this. Besides maybe Mahatma Gandhi!

    Absolutely a true inspiration!!

    I could not even speak for 30 mins after watching it.

    Steve

    Here's the video
    Susan Boyle Singing

    News story on her
    http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...175&ch=8103076
    Last edited by GFPC; 16 April 2009 at 12:23 pm.

  2. #2
    mlauriat's Avatar
    mlauriat is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Susan Boyle - isn't she amazing?

    I watched that on youtube and I was just amazed with her. Imagine being born with that talent and yet being so humble about it. I felt the same way and then two days later I am reading on some entertainment news and people are complaining that she is so plain looking; who cares? Talk about shallow, everybody has to look like they just came through makeup or their talent is diminished? I felt very disappointed for those people criticizing her, I think they are missing the point of natural talent. She is an absolutely star in my mind.

  3. #3
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mlauriat View Post
    I watched that on youtube and I was just amazed with her. Imagine being born with that talent and yet being so humble about it. I felt the same way and then two days later I am reading on some entertainment news and people are complaining that she is so plain looking; who cares? Talk about shallow, everybody has to look like they just came through makeup or their talent is diminished? I felt very disappointed for those people criticizing her, I think they are missing the point of natural talent. She is an absolutely star in my mind.
    Exactly!! You said it better than anyone ! Nice thoughts!!

    Steve

  4. #4
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    I watched this on TV when 1st shown and had to watch the re-run 3 times as I was so moved by the ladies talent. What upset me was the way people reacted before she opened her mouth to sing and I will admit to saying to the pot lids "whatever does this women think she is playing at?" before she sung.

    If Susan doesnt win this and sing before Her Royal Highness the Queen not only will I eat my hat but I will eat the hats of every member here that disagrees.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •