Hi
I am thinking about starting a sportsbook review site. What are the major things I should do to make it successful?
Hi
I am thinking about starting a sportsbook review site. What are the major things I should do to make it successful?
www.playfantasysportsdaily.com - daily fantasy sports site reviews
Reviews, live lines, daily news,selection of sports, reliable companies to work with, free bet offers, is this your first sports site?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
Yes this would be my first sports site. I would like to have it like my daily fantasy sports site where if people sign up through my site I get credit for it and make a percentage of what they wager or lose. This seems like a very competitive market. Am I right?
www.playfantasysportsdaily.com - daily fantasy sports site reviews
Yes, it looks like betting sites are very popular, but you can always make your site even more popularjust pay attention to unique texts and unique content and do not copy elements from other betting sites. try to make your site one in a kind
![]()
BestCasinoGameGuide.com is an online casino games directory that includes hundreds of game reviews.
Visit http://bestcasinogameguide.com/
Find us on:
YouTube
Google+
Another thing I wish I did is focus on slots too. Sports is great but slots seems to convert easier . My two cents
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
focus on what you are an expert in. you should only start a website with a topic that you really know. you have to think this way: what would you expect to find on your site. Think about the keywords you want to target and have a look at the search volume first. If you focus only on reviews then try to make something better than the others because it is not that easy to rank for sportsbook brand names. Good Luck with you site!
kazinoportal (24 April 2014)
I totally agree with this:
If you promote something, you should know about it, or at least study it well enough, do research, play the games (slots or sportsbook you mentioned) try and understand things like payout time, service is it on live chat or from what countries do they accept players, etc.
eventually you will be comfortable to build your own thing...
there are many sub niches you can attack that are going well, such as scratch, lotto, niche bingo sites, 3D slots, live dealers etc.
Good luck !!
My site is www.onlinesportsbooksreviews.com It is not ready yet as I just registered the domain. I plan on focusing on the sport I love which is soccer. I will also focus on baseball and football as I know about those sports. Thanks for the feedback and please keep it coming.
www.playfantasysportsdaily.com - daily fantasy sports site reviews