It seems to me that barely a bookmaker worth promoting has not made use of some underhand tactics recently to drastically reduce the commissions they pay and I am thinking that the future looks pretty bleak for sports betting affiliates now. If they can treat older and very profitable affiliates the way they are then how are newer affiliates supposed to stand a chance.
How on earth can you trust that there aren't any hidden fees, players aren't being de-tagged or that terms and conditions will not change at the drop of a hat?
Maybe the sports betting affiliate model is dead or at least dying out and bookmakers would like to start paying monthly fees for advertisements instead. I started on this path because revenue share was supposed to be a massive incentive but perhaps now it's time to consider paid advertisements only or something else?
I already have my own products but I'm wondering if there's a viable alternative to the revenue share/CPA deals. I don't have much experience with paid advertising and it would be great to hear some thoughts and get some advice.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


