Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default New Bingo Site Feedback

    I've decided to move out of my comfort zone (sports) and chase the bingo dragon.

    Any feedback on my new (and first ever) bingo site would be very welcome. It's not 100% done (not responsive yet, etc) so looking for feedback about the general theme and content.

    Thank you in advance

    http://www.bingobookmarks.co.uk/

  2. #2
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Looks good bud...

    Although it is slightly annoying that this was a site you pinched from me last year and you've made it look 10x better than it originally did! Still, glad it's gone to a good home.

    Do you know the border under the links is a slightly different colour to the links themselves though? Looks a little odd (link is #8F21BC, border is #007F9A). Never noticed that before.

    I'd use the purple box on the quick reg box on the paypal page, might make it look nicer rather than just plain white: http://www.bingobookmarks.co.uk/banking/paypal/ (ie: like you've done on the home page under the table).

    Also I'd probably tone down the number of reviews in the sidebar, it gets pretty long. Maybe pick the top 10 or something.

    Few screenshots might be nice too - on the software pages etc...
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  3. #3
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    The site looks great... Out of curiosity, who did your content?

  4. #4
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Cheers Shay, mostly done by a writer and then I wrote the more generic bits

  5. #5
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattbar View Post
    Cheers Shay, mostly done by a writer and then I wrote the more generic bits
    Specifically, I like how you have the call to action button on your review pages with the screenshot just above it. It looks really sharp on the desktop from my eyes. Well done and best of luck.

  6. #6
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    Looks good bud...

    Although it is slightly annoying that this was a site you pinched from me last year and you've made it look 10x better than it originally did! Still, glad it's gone to a good home.
    Only 10x better?

    Yes good shout about the sidebar I'll get that cropped down. Screenshot and images are in the pipeline.

    I'm sure you see the world in Hex codes baldidiot.

  7. #7
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    282
    Thanked 923 Times in 580 Posts

    Default

    background image ?

  8. #8
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    I love your site. It looks great and I'm sure it will do well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •