Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Simmo! is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 406 Times in 226 Posts

    Question Have $200 Amazon.com vouchers, need for Amazon.co.uk. Anyone?

    Hey guys,

    I have $200 of Amazon.com vouchers, however even though one's Amazon account works at all local Amazon stores, stupidly you're not allowed to transfer these vouchers to Amazon.co.uk!! Ridiculous. This means a) I can't buy half of what I want and b) shiping costs are expensive.

    The UK value is just shy of £140. Any Americans want to buy me £120 of Amazon.co.uk or Paypal me $175 in return for receiving my $200 Amazon.com?

    If so, PM me. Only good rep GPWA members please.

    Cheers

    Simmo!

  2. #2
    RPM Poker's Avatar
    RPM Poker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    That is ridiculous.
    David Bernstein
    Account Manager RPM Poker
    Telephone: +44 203 287 0428
    Messenger: Davidrpm@live.co.uk
    Skype: accountmanagerrpm


    $25 Instant Cash

  3. #3
    bonustreak's Avatar
    bonustreak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 267 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    Seems like a fair deal to me. Another idea is if you want to buy something Simmo ship it to me and I can bring it along with me to London if you like.

  4. #4
    Simmo! is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 406 Times in 226 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonustreak View Post
    Seems like a fair deal to me. Another idea is if you want to buy something Simmo ship it to me and I can bring it along with me to London if you like.
    Thanks BS. I think what RPM was refering to was the fact you can't transfer vouchers between .com and .co.uk rather than my offer. At least I hope so LOL

  5. #5
    bonustreak's Avatar
    bonustreak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 267 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    Yeap I am sure that is what he/she was referring to otherwise my claws would have shown..lol

  6. #6
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonustreak View Post
    Yeap I am sure that is what he/she was referring to otherwise my claws would have shown..lol
    Very scaarrry!

    I'm sure that is what is meant. If not, that is ok too. Free speech!
    Last edited by mojo; 30 December 2008 at 8:03 pm.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    bonustreak (5 January 2009)

  8. #7
    Simmo! is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 406 Times in 226 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    If not, that is ok too. Free speech!
    That is ridiculous!







  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Simmo! For This Useful Post:

    bonustreak (5 January 2009)

  10. #8
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simmo! View Post
    That is ridiculous!







  11. #9
    bonustreak's Avatar
    bonustreak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 267 Times in 148 Posts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •