Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Domain for Sale

  1. #1
    Gamblingdungeon's Avatar
    Gamblingdungeon is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    Durban, South Africa
    Posts
    117
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Smile Domain for Sale

    Hi All,

    I have a decent domain that Im selling for the upcoming 2010 soccer world cup.

    The domain is 2010-soccer.com...

    I have added it on a local auction site www.bidorbuy.co.za

    Here is the link if anyone is keen on the domain.

    http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/I...adeId=18356703

  2. #2
    bets@betsfreebets.co's Avatar
    bets@betsfreebets.co is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Location
    Bogota
    Posts
    179
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    how much do u plan to get?

  3. #3
    Gamblingdungeon's Avatar
    Gamblingdungeon is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    Durban, South Africa
    Posts
    117
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default No idea

    I've got no idea what to expect.. but thought i must try get something..lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •