Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default any playtech reps who can help add games?

    Saw a site with free playtech games and I want them on my site too lol. Cpays need not reply but others ...where do i get these games?
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  2. #2
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    I guess playtech reps are far and few between here at gpwa.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  3. #3
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Ummmmm....

    I remeber a rep telling me about this....maybe....

    I got the email 25th of November from Wager Junction.

    Details can be fund here,
    http://www.wagerjunction.com/flash-games.html

    I have all intention of implimenting this on a Playtech only site, but haven't had the time just yet.

    If you wanna swap links on a page like this let me know puma...

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •