Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    retired is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Anything better than Neteller?

    I was just wondering if there is a better way of making deposits than using Neteller. I suggest Neteller on my site because most of my users are from the USA and it is pretty rare that their credit cards are accepted. Unfortunatly Neteller does not offer any type of affiliate compensation, and I believe that the long process of setting up an account and getting your bank # verified deters many first time gamblers.
    I want impulse gamblers damn it
    please let me know if any of you have found something better.
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    jeffyfan is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Fire Pay is quick to set up and you can use pre paid ATM. I guess the quickest is to 900 pay where thy can charge it to their phone bill or checking account, but I'm not sure if they have an affiliate program.
    Jeffyfan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •