View Poll Results: How is November Performing?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • November is a good month so far

    4 26.67%
  • November is slower than normal

    7 46.67%
  • November is same as last year

    1 6.67%
  • I have not checked yet.

    3 20.00%
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,161
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 746 Posts

    Default How is November Performing?

    After a very unusual year how is November performing?
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  2. #2
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    My November is off. Off quite a bit like 50%. In casino tho it can fluctuate a lot so I can hopefully make up some of that but I doubt I make it all back. I am use to a 10-20% fluctuations but not as much as this.
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  3. #3
    MMM
    MMM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,761
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 718 Times in 501 Posts

    Default

    seeing a decrease as well. maybe US elections kept everyone busy...
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  4. #4
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,702
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,365 Times in 2,041 Posts

    Default

    Pokerface, thanks for creating this poll. Personally, during the month I focus most on getting work done that I think will help grow revenue. At the end of each month I carefully review results, but generally not that much during the month. I added a new poll option of "I have not checked yet" so there was an option that worked for me.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MichaelCorfman For This Useful Post:

    Pokerface (12 November 2020)

  6. #5
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,738
    Thanked 624 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    50 % decrease in all of the programs
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  7. #6
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,959
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    I do not know what is normal here so I do not vote. Normal November is full season with soccer, NFL, NCAAF, NBA starting, MLB ending, lot of UFC etc, tennis ending. Now is not normal November, so indeed in sports the revenue and FTDs should reflect it.

    November is so far like rollercoaster. At 2 biggest programs aI have one day big minus, then big plus. FTDs under average, but not much. Not much I guess because I started to promote two newbies this year (22bet and Mybookie) and they work really well. The old programs underperform quite a lot.

    In terms of revenue it is 1/3 of November, it is way under average, but it is just the 10 days. October was way above average.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  8. #7
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    It's roughly the same (about 4% increase) than it was at this time last month so far. I don't believe this month will finish off strong for me.

  9. #8
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    Oh, I see most people replied slower than normal..
    I could say that it's because of changes in GWT... No request for the indexing, slower pages' caching and so on.

    But I expect to check the results in the end of the month to see the final difference.

  10. #9
    Malikbhai is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    786
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 378 Times in 247 Posts

    Default

    Seems to be spread quite a bit among other areas too:

    https://www.webmasterworld.com/google/5015296-4-30.htm

  11. #10
    Nocturnalant is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Definitely better than 3 previous months.

  12. #11
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,354
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,103
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    November is good enough so far, numbers are around the averages with a slight improvement

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •