it is called a fail but the kids were asking for this one.
it is called a fail but the kids were asking for this one.
Whats the lesson of the story?
Don't let the golfers so close to the remote controlled car
Renee (10 September 2012)
I am in the golfer's side LOL
Kids snuck on to a private golf course to ruin someone elses good time, they're lucky it was only the remote controlled car that got hit lol. Funny though.
iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.
BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.
Lesson learned...
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
I guess the kids should of had a back up car![]()
Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site
Renee (10 September 2012)
I almost wish the guy had caught up to them swinging that golf club around. I can't believe how stupid they were...
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010