Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I posted on here, but I was hoping for some help - or at the very least, naming and shaming.
Last couple of months I've seen a whole load of back links to my sites from spammy sites.
I've disavowed, but upon closer inspection, not only where they linking to me, but they have been scrapping my entire sites, images and all - sometimes even my affiliate link! Just posting all my content and images on ****** hack sites, and ruining my reputation with google and casinos.
So my questions are:
1. Can i do anything about it other than disavow the links?
2. How will this affect me? I have seen a drop on one of the sites, is google going to think I am writing duplicate content or trying to built up my SEO via crappy link builing?
3. Does anyone know the perpetrators and how to make them stop?
An example is Vinnastortcasino.com/starburst-touch-mobile-slot-review.html - which is our exact review word for word: https://www.luckymobileslots.com/gam...arburst-touch/ - and they've linked to us, but why would I want that link?
Other culprits include Casino4uk.com, MobileCasinoAppsReview.com, & CasinoSportGames.com, but I have so many more it would take too long to write them all here. I have to believe this is person with a mass network being a a**hole?
Any help with this would be hugely appreciate it. It's scum like these that give gambling affiliates a bad name.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


