Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default Will You Test my Site Speed?

    For my one casino site I use wordpress and it seems a little slow to me. I use Microsoft Web Expression for other sites and they seem so much faster.

    I have installed Quick Cache on the site to try to speed it up. If anyone has a few minutes could you take a look and let me know what you think about the speed. If you could just test a few pages and let me know I would appreciate it.

    If you feel it is slow and you have any recommendations on how to speed it up please share. The site is www.usalegalcasinos.com

    Thanks!
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  2. #2
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    I checked it from 2 locations.

    1. RUSSIA - All OK. Loaded very fast.
    2. GERMANY (PROXY-SEREVER) - All OK. Loaded very fast.

  3. #3
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    It was slowish just for the initial response - perhaps 3-4 seconds - I'd never visited it before.
    Then it seemed to render the whole page quickly in another couple of seconds.

    Overall - seems fine to me.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Paphos
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 53 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    It was slowish just for the initial response - perhaps 3-4 seconds - I'd never visited it before.
    Then it seemed to render the whole page quickly in another couple of seconds.

    Overall - seems fine to me.
    Same thing I experienced from Cyprus

  5. #5
    AceOdds is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    All of the images, css and javascript loads quickly.

    The part slowing everything down is the initial call to download the HTML which is taking 4 seconds (from the UK).

    I'm not familiar with wordpress but if the pages are static there maybe be some plugin to cache the result.
    https://www.signupbonuses.co.uk: New customer bonuses for casino, poker, sport and bingo sites.
    https://www.aceodds.com: Bet calculator for working out accumulator winnings, lucky 15 bets and more. Also try the android app.

  6. #6
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    It is a little bit on the slow side, but nothing drastic - maybe a second or two delay before loading.

    <-- UK
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  7. #7
    Pmig is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 78 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    You can speed up your site up to 500% changing the png images on reviews. Use jpg for large images.

    Beside that, and I only make a quick look, didn't find any other issue.

  8. #8
    ck8795 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

  9. #9
    Nibor's Avatar
    Nibor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 29 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    No drastic delay, just 2 or three seconds then it loads fine. (UK)

  10. #10
    alin04 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    518
    Thanks
    420
    Thanked 209 Times in 127 Posts

    Default

    You can try this link http://whichloadsfaster.com/

  11. #11
    EmmaF's Avatar
    EmmaF is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    It was slowish just for the initial response - perhaps 3-4 seconds - I'd never visited it before.
    Then it seemed to render the whole page quickly in another couple of seconds.

    Overall - seems fine to me.
    Yeah same here (Gibraltar) if not about 5-8 sec but once it actually loaded navigation was quick so it just seems to be in initial load

  12. #12
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Loaded OK for me (UK). I would consider optimizing your images, which is something really simple but can help. http://www.smushit.com/ysmush.it/

    Go one better and sprite them.

    You could also look at minifying your css.

  13. #13
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    Hey thanks everyone for your feedback. I am unfamiliar with "spriting" the pages but I will look into that. You guys all seemed to have the same experience. I guess if I could get the inital load time down I would be all set. I was concered that all the pages were loading slowly but it doesnt seem that is the case.

    Thanks again.
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  14. #14
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    I would use these two things below - just add code to your htaccess. It speeds it
    up a lot.

    Leverage browser Caching
    GZIP

  15. #15
    casinorecommender is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    390
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 38 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Hi,

    Your sitespeed is moderate via my iPad 3G celular connection mate. FYI

  16. #16
    indika is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Its working fine. In the beginning it took time to load pages but once that is done, the navigation goes real smooth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •