Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    WinYourWayKyle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2005
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Default Making Money In Online Gaming?

    Hey everyone,

    I was just curious how long it took everyone to start making decent money from the time they started their sites for affiliate marketing in the online gambling industry?.... and how long has everyone been in the industry?

    Just curious....

  2. #2
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    I am one year in business and it took me around 7-8 months to start earning some good money, however, I am still in the lower end of the scale compared to those who are or going to be millionaires.

    Nandakishore
    Online Casino Newsroom

  3. #3
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    whle I very much like the way N thinks ...... I don't think its quite that easy.

    I took about a year or longer. if I hadn't taken the initiative to start testing ....I'd likely be gone now.

    I had nearly every worthless aff program you could name on my sites. and few of if any of the worthy ones.

    boss media, the sands, .... iglobal .... cpays.... you name it .... I had them.

    I finally figured out these places were a joke. but i'd have never known if i didn't test and figure out they weren't giving credit ...

    I strongly suggest and have said for years .... spending a little by giving those outside your location .. to test sign ups... not having your same last name ... is money well spent.

    you do that .... and are getting traffic ..... you should do okay. but it truly is all about promoting the right places.

    hope that helps.
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  4. #4
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    437
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    It took me a year, but I was a newbie and knew nothing about online gambling biz. Hard work will always give a good result.

  5. #5
    kenonut is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    After about a year of promoting my site and getting it established, the money started to come in on a regular basis.

  6. #6
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    I was about a year before making some money as well but probably nearer two years before making enough worth mentioning.

  7. #7
    mynuw's Avatar
    mynuw is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    One year is pretty much the norm and of course alot of work.

    Having peeps such as these guys here and a few friends/webmasters who have been doing it awhile who can tell you what you've done wrong always helps.

    I started out with a forum and belive me that went no where as far as depositing players so I finally did my first website and lots of lessons and fixes etc.... after waisting 8 months on wrong I finally got it right [I think] and started to reap after bout a year but a long long ways from being a millionare. Now of course our goverment is trying to put a kink in my progress and prophets.

    Go Figure!!!!
    www.absolutelybingo.com

    A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take
    everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    matted's Avatar
    matted is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,685
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 328 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    I think it depends on several factors.

    1. How much you know about internet marketing and SEO
    2. Whether you buy an existing site or build from scratch
    3. How much ad spend (including links and such)

    I started in 1999... Joined GPWA in 2004. In that 5 years I made $0 profit (a few bucks here and there, which I reinvested. Once I learned some SEO, linking, and changed my focus money started rolling in - within 2-3 months. And it was growing month over month generally until the bottom fell out last fall.
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

  9. #9
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bb1web View Post

    I strongly suggest and have said for years .... spending a little by giving those outside your location .. to test sign ups... not having your same last name ... is money well spent.
    I totally agree. I have now started doing this testing. And this has already started changing my priorities. However, it takes a lot of time doing this kind of testing. You have to wait to see whether you are getting your money at all or with a delay etc.

    However, in one case I beg to diasgree. I have heard several times actually only bad comments about cpays. But I get paid by them regularly by the 7th.

    Nandakishore
    Online Casino Newsroom

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •