Hi there
Do you know Paiza casino?
is this online casino legal or illegal? I know they have license of KAHNAWAKE.
But Paiza casino use gaming provider of asia. I think that from China.
Hi there
Do you know Paiza casino?
is this online casino legal or illegal? I know they have license of KAHNAWAKE.
But Paiza casino use gaming provider of asia. I think that from China.
It depends on what you mean by "legal". I'm sure this casino is legal on the Kahnawake Indian Reserve if it's licensed in that territory...
To put it another way, there are no universal laws valid on the whole planet ... Each jurisdiction makes its own laws. A legal casino in the UK will be illegal in Mainland China as all casinos are illegal in China.
And very often it is a gray area: it is not legal but it is not illegal either.
Welcome to the wonderful world of online gambling!![]()
Last edited by Mario The Gambler; 12 September 2018 at 11:23 pm.
" Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"
Eddie Felson in the movie The Color of Money
They have a Maltese license under a company called Fremont Tech Limited which seems to operate a few casinos. However when checking the MGA site, it only lists 1 url for another casino. So, either the MGA has not been updated or Paiza is using someone else's license.
Best would be to contact MGA and Paiza for clarification.
does the MGA collect data on all such sites?
The MGA clearly has data on all their licensee's as well as authorized sites.
I would be concerned about a site that uses someone else's license, as they might also use unauthorized or altered games as well.
Data we have on /paiza-casino/ is that it was closed.
Rick
Universal4
/aaded, I now see this was 4 year old thread dug up, yes verified the Piaza Casino closed some time ago.